7/13 - 7/14 Saturday/Sunday: Fly from China to Boston.
7/15: iD Tech Camp starts.
Typical camp daily schedule (Monday to Friday)
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Check-in for day students.
- 9:00 am: Morning announcements, icebreakers, and team-building activities.
- 9:30 am: Split into course groups and let the tech innovation begin!
- Noon: Lunch.
- 1:00 pm: Return to the labs for more instruction.
- 2:30 pm: Game time.
- 3:15 pm: Return to the labs. Let's create!
- 5:00 pm: Wrap-up projects for the day.
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm: Pick-up time for day campers.
7/19: iD Tech Camp ends.
3-days/2-nights sightseeing in Boston
7/20 Saturday: Shopping at Outlet.
7/21-7/22 Sunday and Monday: University Tours to Harvard and MIT, Museum of Science, Boston Faneuil Hall, and Quincy Market.
2-days/2-nights in Connecticut
- 7/22 Monday Night: Stay in Connecticut.
- 7/23 Tuesday: Head to Connecticut to visit American Indian Museum, spend second night in Connecticut.
- 7/24 Wednesday: Visit Yale University.
2-days/2 nights in New York City
7/24 Wednesday: Times Square, Statue of Liberty, and 911 memorial, spend first night in New York.
7/25 Thursday: Columbia University, spend second night in New York.
7/26 Friday: Return to Boston.
Friday Evening: Fly back to China.
Please note that the maximum students for each camp is 8. Any students sign up after the first 8 will be placed on wait-list until a second camp is open. Please also note that the organizer may adjust the above weekly schedule without notice.